Labour market impact assessment


When seeking to work, or send workers into Canada, you need to be aware of all of the applicable requirements. Some workers require not only a work permit but also a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from the Canadian government confirming the need for a foreign worker  to enter the Canadian work force.